1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Place butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Using electric mixer on low speed, beat until combined (about 30 seconds).
4. Add Carlson Olive Your Heart®, lemon and lemon zest; beat on low until combined.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low until combined.
6. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, gently stir in flour mixture until a soft dough forms.
7. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
8. Starting with a rounded tablespoon of dough, roll gently in your palms until a ball forms.
9. Roll ball gently in confectioners’ sugar. Repeat for remaining dough.
10. Place balls on parchment-lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
11. Bake 10-12 minutes, then transfer to wire rack until cool.